Skip to content
Just added to your cart
View cart (
Orders ship within 10 days!
calculated at checkout.
4 oz - Sold out
Quantity must be 1 or more
Add to cart
Adding product to your cart
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
2. Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
3. Allow to dry overnight. (Surface will even out)
4. After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.
DO NOT FREEZE!
5 INGREDIENTS +
Fast drying low VOC furniture wax.
INGREDIENTS: love, beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, ceresin wax, isophar, pigment
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.